AUDITORS, HOW TO VALUE AND GET TO THE TOP OF YOUR PROFESSION
Audit activities have received considerable international development and diffusion with the entry into the international economic system of "Certifications" and with the issuance within the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) of the following standards:
- EN ISO 19011: Guideline for auditing management systems;
- EN ISO/IEC series 17021: requirement for auditing management systems;
- EN ISO/IEC 27007: Guideline for information security management systems auditing;
RICEC with respect to the technical certification schemes issued, guarantees all corporate customers, all certification body customers and all interested third parties, that the certified auditors present in its register are competent (knowledge and know-how) for the specific audit activity declared. In our country, audits (internal and external) and certifications of conformity are now consolidated. In fact, taking into consideration only a few types of certifications it is highlighted that:
- we are the first European nation for the number of UNI EN ISO 14001 certifications (concerning environmental management systems), with a total of 10,930 certified companies and 22,483 certified sites (source Accredia)
- we are second in the world for the number of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates (source ISO Survey).
CERTIFICATION SCHEMES: Compared to the technical certification schemes issued, Ricec guarantees that the certified auditors present in its register are competent for the specific declared audit activity.